Welcome to the Natabi Properties Limited’s privacy notice.
Natabi Properties Limited respects your privacy and is committed to protecting user data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we control data when you visit our website.
This privacy notice is provided in a layered format so you can click through to the specific areas set out below.
- [IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE]
- [THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU]
- [HOW IS DATA COLLECTED]
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Natabi Properties Limited collects and processes data through your use of this website.
This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Natabi Properties Limited is the controller and responsible for your data (collectively referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions, please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out below.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Natabi Properties Limited
Name of data privacy manager: Lorraine Kent
Email address: Lorraine@nlproperty.co.uk
Postal address: 48 Dover Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 4FF
Telephone number: 0203 6557965
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We do not collect, use, store and transfer personal or identifiable data about you. However, we do collect anonymous data to enable us to optimise the website site and user experience . We have grouped these as follows:
- Technical Data includes browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices used to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
We also collect Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
We use different methods to collect data including:
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this data by using server logs and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive data from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers that include Google Analytics based outside the EU;